Friday 15 October 2010

Cards & Cake!

Thank you to all of you who came to my card party last night, I enjoyed myself and I hope you did too. I bought my first Christmas cards as did a lot of others, just need to get my Christmas cake made now and I will be making that move towards Christmas preparations!

Back to last night I thought that I would make all mini morsels, easy to eat and far less washing up! Scones with strawberry jam and Devonshire clotted cream, of course. Mini chocolate and raspberry pavlovas, just big enough to fit one raspberry on the top. Chocolate refrigerator cake made to my own yummy recipe. Mini velvet blush cupcakes, these taste like no other, delicious! Finally, homemade shortbread for those with a less sweet tooth! The cakes were devoured with pleasure and many returned for seconds, thirds, fourths,fifths and more - the advantage of them being bitesize is you don't even have to feel too guilty!! Luckily there's not too many left for me to work my way through on my day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment