Sunday 21 November 2010

Ian's Birthday!

Ian's birthday and as we had friends coming over I thought I should make the effort and make him a birthday cake. While he was out at golf yesterday with his mates I made a red velvet cake, then sent him out later in the day shopping with Freya and managed to get it iced and decorated. The girls made daddy out of lego and the rest of the accessories.

As well as the birthday cake I spent the rest of the day yesterday making soup and baking sausage rolls, pasties, cheese muffins and brownies so we had some home comforts to eat after a cold morning at Blenheim Palace today with friends. It was lovely to catch up with them all and the next time we will see them there will be a new addition! I hope it all goes well, good luck!

Happy Birthday Ian, hope you had a lovely day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment