Thursday 11 November 2010

Baking Blip Over!

After a good few weeks off from home baking both my girls and I are glad that I am back on the case. I had an extra day off yesterday and after a lovely morning of shopping (new dress and shoes!) I thought I would hit the kitchen.
Megan had been asking me to make some cookies, however, was more than pleased to come home from school to discover that I had made chocolate caramel shortbread (one of the girls' favourites). We also have a Year 4 meeting at school on a Thursday morning so I thought I would make some individual carrot cakes to take in for that. Well I actually ended up making 30 and there are only 5 of us in the meeting so I'm sure the rest of the staff will appreciate them too!
Time to load up the car (it's raining again!!) and off we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment