Saturday 24 July 2010

Photos!


So here we are. Photos of the recipes I have worked on so far.
Number 1 Chocolate Brownies, delicious and a favourite
amongst many of my friends and family, and a sure fire sell
out on Cake Crumbly day but I'll tell you about that another time!



Next, Chocolate marshmallow crispy cakes, Freya's favourite and she always loves to help in the
kitchen when these are being made.

Chocolate and Raspberry Roulade, absolutely
delicious and very moreish! Good for when you
have friends around for dinner.

Finally something without chocolate,
Baked Strawberry Cheesecake, even Megan liked
this one without the strawberries!?!

And that's all I'm showing you so far, although I have now progressed further. I'm even lucky enough, thanks to my friend Keely, to be able to speak to a publisher on Tuesday for some advice!

More news soon!
xx

1 comment:

  1. The brownies are the best I ever tasted - especially when they are warm! (And I have eaten a lot of brownies in my time!!)
    Txxxx

    ReplyDelete