Friday 30 July 2010

Something Different!


This weekend we have the In-laws 40th wedding anniversary gathering and they asked if I would make them a cake. Not the sort of thing I usually do but I was up for the challenge! Six sponge cakes later, along with an abundance of butter icing (the remains of which were lovingly licked off the whisks by Megan and Freya!) and I have the result sitting in my fridge awaiting demolition tomorrow afternoon!!

Here is a sneak preview for all of you that will and won't be getting to taste it! Not professional but definitely not a bad attempt I hope they will be pleased with it.
Just hope we can transport it ok and that it makes it to Abingdon in one piece!


So here's to sunshine and no showers for tomorrow afternoon.
Happy 40th Mike & Viv.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lisa - it's beautiful. They will love it. Thank you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete