Sunday 18 July 2010

So who am I?

Hmm! Now there’s a question. Basically I am a married full time mum to two gorgeous girls, Megan and Freya and I work part time as a teaching assistant in their primary school. Yippee! I now have 6½ weeks off work with them as it’s the start of the summer holidays.

I live in Oxfordshire and have the luxury of parents who live in Devon where we can holiday by the beach. I enjoy doing exercise classes at the gym which counteracts my love of chocolate and delicious desserts! (Hence the book subject!) Baking is my therapy which I love to do to relax and need no excuse for. I also love to shop given the time as do most of us girls, including Megan my eldest, who keeps badgering me for a girly shopping day which I know will be expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment